[VIDEO] HOW TO UNWRAP YOUR HAIR


Why every clients with every hair texture needs to check out this article, not only will it save your hair style but it will save your life when you attempt to end it because you simply can't get your hair to behave!


I have always wondered what happens after all my blood sweat and tears are spent on getting my clients hair silky straight. Most often I've discovered that they need help with wrapping and even bring their scarves to the appointment. This is probably the only time it's done right, be sure to check out my previous post on how to wrap your hair, but for some reason they still have trouble parting the hair if theres a part or with their china bang once the hair is combed down. 

I created this video to show you all the tricks I teach my clients check it out below.....




(Photo: www.jumia.com.eg)

No comments:

Post a Comment