Featured Products: Glover Mane An Old School Remedy!



Glovers Mane It Stinks So GOOD! 

I have a very itchy scalp and its not just when I wear weaves, its when I wear a press or braids and even a ponytail. Ive tried many things to nourish my scalp I never really found anything I just used a rat tail comb and kept it moving. Many of my clients suffer from the same thing and one evening before bed a little light bulb came on. 

Find out more inside......


Back in the day it used to be called “Dog Mange” because, as my Dad told me while my mother was putting this funky stuff on my head said, “I know that smell that’s that Dog Mange…They used to use that on the dogs when they would get mangy and lose their hair.” I was mortified I thought that my hair would stink for ever!!!!! It didn't and the results were amazing!

Glovers Mane is an oil that is used for everything pertaining to scalp and hair; it helps with dandruff, itchy dry scalp, hair growth and scalp nourishment. Also it comes in a floral sent that is nothing like that back in the fragrance that made my Dad remember “Dog Mange!” 

Here are some specs on this best kept secret:



INGREDIENTS: SULFUR 2.5%...ANTIDANDRUFF PURPOSE
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: MINERIAL OIL, PARAFFUM LIQUIDUM, POLYSORBATE-85, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE.

Glovers can be used for a hot oil treatment, hair and scalp oil or you can use glovers by pouring it in and mixing it in petroleum jelly or Vaseline using it as a hair grease. I use it as a hot oil treatment in between my weaves before my braid up and as a scalp oil before sewing my hair on. Does it eliminate all the itching of course not weaves itch and thats just a fact but my hair isn't dried out and it aids in growth. 


Im for any and everything that stimulates hair growth so I’ll be posting at least once a month a product that does just that!