Featured Products: BEST PRODUCT LINE TO MAINTAIN CURLY WEAVE





Voice of Hair Ambassador Chevon Sharp gives all the deeds on the perfect products for maintaining a curly weave check it out inside.....



"As a master stylist for over 12 years I’ve seen fabulous products, such as Graham Webb, and not so great products (of which I won’t mention) come and go. I have managed to find the perfect product for every hair type; the not so thick but coarse hair, fine hair and hair that reflects the early signs of female patterned baldness. However, there is one product that I searched and searched for and  and purchased over and again. After years of searching I have found THE PERFECT products for a… Curly Weave. Yes God! Now this may not seem to be very important to you. If you don’t wear a weave  it is completely understandable that you may not agree, however, there may come a time when you decide to go on a trip and a curly weave is MANDATORY!"

To read the rest click here.....